BeauteeNow is looking for beauty enthusiasts who also love to create helpful content for blogs, articles, and social media to join our team!
Who are we looking for?
Your responsibility as a content writer is to take care of the whole content creation process including research, writing, crafting designs, publishing, and editing.
You will need to follow our SOP to create content for BeauteeNow’s audience that aligns with our core value, which is “being helpful“.
To be successful as a content writer, you need to stay updated with the industry standard for content writing, such as for search engine consumption, but still, prioritize readers’ experience. The ultimate goal for a content creator at BeauteeNow is to drive and retain readers on the BeauteeNow website and its related social media channels.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Diploma degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related fields
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience in a marketing/content agency is a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheet, and Slide (or MS Office Applications)
- Have an established portfolio of published articles on official websites other than your own
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- The ability to handle
- The ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Native-level verbal and written English
- Having taken a course or having prior experience in the Beauty or Nails industries is a plus
Feel like this position is for you?
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, send us your resume via this email: [email protected] with the subject line “Joining the team”.
Please don’t spam multiple emails, it will make the process slower. We will try our best to respond as soon as possible.
Thank you and hope to see you in our team soon!